2 oz. (sample)
Want to test the quality before you buy in bulk? this sample is the best way to see if my Seamoss is a fit for you, This sample will make 4-6 8 oz. jar
Can make 16-20 8 oz jars of Seamoss gel
Can make 70-80 8 oz jars of Seamoss gel
Full instructions can also be found on the FAQS page
- Wash carefully before using.
- Make sure all debris is washed out completely.
- Soak overnight at room temperature (optional use: spring water) with lime juice or limes.
- Drain the water and rinse one more time.
- Place into a blender with water & blend into a gel.
- The consistency of the gel will depend on how much water is added.
- Refrigerate in an airtight container (for up to 3weeks).
It can also be frozen for up to 2 months.
Of course, if you don't have the time, we offer sea moss gel at the top of the menu.