Our raw sea moss package comes with 4oz of sun-dried sea moss.
That is enough sea moss to make 3-4 16oz jars.
If you like saving money, buy our raw sea moss below and make the gel at your own convenience with full instructions.
Full instructions can also be found on the FAQS page
It can also be frozen for up to 2 months.
- Wash carefully before using.
- Make sure all debris is washed out completely.
- Soak overnight at room temperature (optional use: spring water) with lime juice or limes.
- Drain the water and rinse one more time.
- Place into a blender with water & blend into a gel.
- The consistency of the gel will depend on how much water is added.
- Refrigerate in an airtight container (for up to 3weeks).
Of course, if you don't have the time, we offer sea moss gel at the top of the menu.